Tuesday 24 August 2021

Muffin bake off

                          Muffin bake off

Hello bloggers on Sunday I had to make a muffin (but I made a cupcake) I made a cupcake on the same day as my sisters birthday. While we made my cupcake we made more cupcakes for my sister, my sister turned 26 on the day. My cupcake had a lot of chocolate icing and chocolates on the top also my cupcake was made out of chocolate, when I got the chance to eat it I ate the chocolates on the top and then ate the muffin next.                                           Here are 2 pictures of what the cupcake looked like↓



                                                                  We also had some food😁

                                                                     ka kite bloggers✌😜✌


5 comments:

  1. Looks very delicious Cherubella. So obviously your big sister had a birthday in lockdown. But still looks like you had a lovely meal with all those goodies in the image. Thanks for sharing you images and blogging. Stay safe & look forward to seeing more blogs from you about what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious Cherubella. I wish I can have some but I can't. Looks like you had some yummy food espicially the cupcake. Well stay Safe, and I hope I see other blogs from you. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Cherubella. Nice blog post. I wonder if you class could have a bake off challenge? Last year an Owairaka student had that idea and it turned into the school school joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cupcake looks delicious Cherubella, you obviously have a talent for baking! Perhaps you could post the recipe so that other people could have a go at making these cupcakes? Keep up the positive attitude towards your online learning, I'll keep an eye open for future blog posts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Cherubella. From one chocolate fan to another, that chocolatey cupcake looks divine! Hope your sister enjoyed her birthday feast. Have you enjoyed doing the online tasks while in lockdown? Keep up the good work Cherubella.

    ReplyDelete